|Version 1 HD Video|
|Version 2 vodlocker.com|
|Version 3 vidbull.com|
|Version 4 vidto.me|
|Version 5 vidzi.tv|
|Version 6 vid.ag|
|Version 7 allmyvideos.net|
|Version 8 uploadc.com|
|Version 9 zalaa.com|
|Version 10 bestreams.net|
|Version 11 streamin.to|
|Version 12 vshare.eu|
|Version 13 thevideo.me|
A few of my fellow writers have covered this movie's plot elements so I
will stick to some of the cuff remarks...
1. This is entertaining - but not for the reasons you'd think. It's cheesy but somehow still watchable.
2. Tamra, Daniel's love interest has to be about thirty. The Christian girl that Dan ignores is way cuter.
3. Muriel stole his shirt from Mr. Spock. Also, if my guardian angel looks like Muriel I'm going to have to apply for a transfer.
4. Okay... so apparently... Dan is responsible for his parents' divorce! What kind of horrible guilt trip is that?! Muriel says that it was Dan's prayers that kept his parents together. I just thought that was absolutely ridiculous. Listen, I can pray for my parents as much as I want but the only way they'll stay together is if they decide they're going to do it.
5. I'll echo the atheist's comments on how this movie portrays non-Christians. Apparently they're all slovenly bullies.
6. For something positive - David White is a decent actor. He gives the movie a little bit of credibility, even if he is the only one. He pretty much holds this film together on his own.