Watch Blood Trails putlocker
||IMDB Rating: 3.6/10 from 1,385 votes
||Release: 2006 (USA) /
||Genre: Horror, Thriller
||Director: Robert Krause,
||Stars: Ben Price, Christian Heiner Wolf, J.J. Straub, Johann Daiminger, Kurt Rauscher, Maximilian Boxrucker, Rebecca Palmer, Tom Frederic
||Synopsis: Anne is an avid bicycle enthusiast. She has a one night stand with a fellow biker, Chris, who is also apparently a cop. He gets rough with her and the memory haunts her. Three days later her boyfriend, Micheal, and her go into the Whistler range of mountains for a biking trip. Chris shows up, stalking and frightening them as they make their way further into the dangerous mountain range. Micheal is killed and Anne spends her time trying to survive, while witnessing the demise of several other innocent "bystanders" in the process. Written by email@example.com
Watch Blood Trails Full Movie Online Putlocker : Refresh and/or Report if embed not workng. Scroll down for report button and links
Write a comment:
Watch Blood Trails - Alternative Versions.
Utterly dreadful movie. I'm not sure how I managed to get through it.
The acting is extremely wooden throughout, the characters are very two
dimensional and all of this is made even worse by the fact there is
very little dialogue in this movie (perhaps 10 lines at the most.
The first death scene requires an enormous suspension of disbelief on
the part of the viewer because of laziness on the part of the writer.
Every single event in this movie is a horror movie cliché and I even
found myself saying out loud what would happen next to be proved right
about 80% of the time. The remaining 20% was either delayed or
substituted with another cliché.
This reminds me of a student film, of a fledgling screenwriter trying
to make a homage to his favourite horror movies - it is most certainly
NOT a decent horror movie in its own right.
I want those two hours of my life back.
Tags for Blood Trails Full Movie
, Christian Heiner Wolf
, J.J. Straub
, Johann Daiminger
, Kurt Rauscher
, Maximilian Boxrucker
, Rebecca Palmer
, Tom Frederic
You Might Like...